We all have heard about Pattaya nightlife scene. Flaunting peppy clubs, lounges, bars and pubs- Pattaya just dazzles after sunset. And if you are a party animal and wish to party hard and dance till you drop; Pattaya nightlife scene is one thing you should not miss at any cost.
Some essentials you must know for Pattaya nightlife:
- Majority of the bars and clubs get over populated post sunset. So, we strongly recommend you to book the table in advance.
- Make sure you do not leave your drink and go to the dance floor or in the loo, in any bar or party. Drink spiking is a very common and mostly committed crime in Pattaya, to loot tourists.
- Exploring around in the evening is not really seamless. Don’t frown, if you have to pay a steeper rate, while returning from the party to your hotel as rates of the tuktuk and taxis usually go up steeply at the odd midnight hours.
- Incidents like pick pocketing and snatching are observed at night. Try and carry least possible things to the club, pub or lounge areas.
- The streets of Pattaya are patrolled by the Tourist Police during all hours of the day. You can get in touch at 1155 for any concern or help.
Best places to visit in Pattaya to experience nightlife
Watch Thai Boxing
Watching the globally-famous Thai kick-boxing is certainly one of the most astounding things to do in Pattaya at night. You can experience the professionals at work and at championship competitions at Fairtex Stadium on Thepprasit Road or at Max Muay Thai and Pattaya Boxing World on Sukhumvit Road.
Alcazar Cabaret Show
One of the largest and most buzzing go-go bar on the Walking Street, this destination is a sure-visit when you are holidaying in Pattaya. Open from 5:30 pm t0 10:30 pm, this go go bar, with many of faux-prison cells, handcuffs, the cabaret shows lures tourists of all kinds.
There is another popular cabaret show called Tiffany. While the Tiffany Cabaret Show is staged by super talented ladyboys, Alcazar is the show of cross-dressing performers. The shows present a perfect and seamless blend of Thai dance, songs and drama with popular local and English songs. These depict the heritage tales of Siam, Indian Raj, the glorified past of China.
Pattaya has some amazing and classy nightclubs that attract tourists with their pool parties, live music, best of cocktails and enthralling dance floors. Mixx Discotheque Club, Club Insomnia and FFlic Club and Pool Club are few from the list.
Bars and Restaurants
Pattaya has bars and fine dining restaurants in aplenty. There are ones like Horizon Bar at Hilton, which speaks of absolute luxury, elegance and soothing ambience. There are other bars and lounges that offer peppy ambience and live music performances and decent crowd. Hard Rock Café nd Mantra Restaurant and Bar are such names. But none can surpass the charm and popularity of The Roof Sky Bar and Restaurant, located at the terrace of Siam@Siam Design Hotel. This is the one of its kind rooftop bar in Pattaya, that boasts of an open air theatre, that airs classic English movies.