Shimla Manali Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
shimla 2 Nights Manali 3 Night
- - 1 Room on Double Occupancy at above stated Hotels/Resorts.
- - Manali Hotel : 3 Nights,
- - Shimla Hotel 2 Nights .
- - 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner at Hotel.
- - Welcome Drink on arrival.
- - Special Delights: 1 Cake, Candle Light Dinner, Flower bed decoration and Kesar Milk is included in Hotel for the Honeymooners for only 1 Night.
- - Pick up and Drop from Chandigarh
- - Individual Sightseeing of Half Day local Manali by Non AC vehicle
- - Individual Sightseeing of Snow Point and Solang Valley by Non AC vehicle
- - Individual Sightseeing of Local Shimla.
- - All applicable taxes
In the Morning pick up from Chandigarh Railway Station/Airport and get driven to Manali On arrival at Manali, check into your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight Stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Arrive Manali in the morning, After Breakfast visit local places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Siyali Mahadev, Club house, Monestries and Van vihar. Evening free to visit Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning take a Full day excursion to Rohtang Pass/Rohtang snow point (Closed on Tuesdays).Rohtang Pass: It is 51 kms | 2 hours from Manali. It is not accessible for almost eight months in a year as it is covered by snow. Guests are generally taken to the snow point on Rohtang Road, permitted by Border Security Force. In case a Tuesday falls on this day, guests shall be taken to the snow point on some other day as we have three nights in Manali.
In the morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and get drivrn to shimla Via Kullu Valley Reach Shimla and check in the hotel,Rest of the day is at leisure to visit the local markets overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
After breakfast visit to excursion tour of Kufri & Chail, Kufri :a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views , Later drive to Chail :The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture. The cricket ground and a polo ground which is there at an altitude of 2,444 m was owned by erstwhile royal family of Patiala. It is the world's highest cricket ground. In 1891, Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala incurred the rage of Lord Kitchener. It led to the restriction of his entry into the summer capital, Shimla. This incensed the Maharaja and he vowed to build a new summer capital for himself. So he rebuilt the place (Chail) as per his requirements. There we will visit the Palace of former Maharaja of Patiyala. Later back to hotel.Overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
In the morning After breakfast check out from the hotel and get driven to Chandigarh. and Tour ends with sweet memories.
<% value.hotels.title %>
<% value.hotels.title %>
Hotel Shimla View
Located in the heart of Srinagar, in the picturesque land of Kashmir, The Pride Inn is a short drive from City Centre of Lal Chowk.Hotel Facilities:
Wi-Fi, wireless internet access, tour and travel arrangements, car parking, Shikara facility (on demand)Room Amenities
Wooden furniture, running hot and cold water (24-hour), laundry service, room service, cable television, telephoneDining
Tulip: A multi cuisine restaurant that offers Continental, Indian, Mughlai and Chinese dishes
Internet: Available | Parking: Available
- Price Per Person - <% hotels_details.price_per_person %> - <% hotels_details.discounted_price %>
- Extra adult - <% hotels_details.extra_adult %>
- Child with bed - <% hotels_details.child_with_bed %>
- infant - <% hotels_details.infant %>